Vel'Koz


             I go into the sudden glare. Flicker. Flicker, squint, squint. My eyes change and assess the scene before me.

There's a rushing. I look down to locate a little, white animal remaining on its rear legs, sniffing at my body. It interests me.

What utilize would you say you are?

I investigate the animal. A blaze of hot fuchsia light, a tidy heap where it was shuddering.

Mammalian... Nighttime... Faultless hearing. Staggeringly feeble. However they breed so massively.

''Hm,'' I murmur to myself. Ideally there will be more mind boggling things to be discovered; those intrigue me.

Expend and take in: this is my motivation. The other people who travel with me are primitive: execute and eat, slaughter and eat. I have to assemble all accessible data - gather any significant assets.

In the end, we happen upon an annihilated city, put something aside for one immaculate pinnacle. It gives off an impression of being secured - or deliberately left standing. I deconstruct the organization of the remains. My examination proposes this natural surroundings was a position of awesome enchantment; I'm not shocked it was an objective of such pulverization. There is something convincing about the pinnacle. While the others are off rummaging, I enter the fortress.

Mysterious instruments are strewn about. I inspect one. Another blaze of hot maroon light, another tidy heap.

Intriguing: an instrument to modify their idea of time.

Abnormal.

Extraordinary.

From the condition of the pinnacle, it appears the proprietor left just as of late. The relics abandoned have existed in more than one time and place. Some are more perplexing than others; all are more amazing than anything I have seen on this plane. Obviously, the proprietor knows things I have not experienced in any of my travels.

I require such information.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น